Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Is it odd

that I:

* can eat sugary sweets and nothing else- "too rich" just does not fit into my vocabulary...
* that i love taking showers but hate washing my hair...
* that i have two blogs for my split personalities...
* that i am really loud but often hate being the center of attenion...
* that i set my alarm for times that make mathematical sense (7:07 as in 7 + 7 =0)
* that i feel uncomfortable when i'm not doing anything productive...
* that i can't study effectively after dark...
* that i have never changed my screenname from the 7th grade...
* that my room is always a mess but i can't stand a dirty kitchen/bathroom...
* and for that matter that doing dishes makes me gag...
* that despite everything...i still think im completely normal!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha these are awesome!!! i'm going to link to these from my blog! i fully enjoyed this post :)

    ummmmm and your birthday is right around the corner....plans?

    ReplyDelete