Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's been awhile..


Hello!

Since law school has officially taken over my life I haven't been writing much!

Today I am brushing up on some last minute things before I leave for home!!! Can't wait to see my family-- especially my sister who sadly leaves tomorrow before the Thanksgiving festivities begin.



OK, not a Turkey. But it is the first chicken I proudly roasted myself!!!

Random, but one reason I love LA:

Diversity.

Now I know I consistently claim that diversity is not my thing- but that isn't quite accurate. While diversity aimed MEASURES are not my thing-because forcing diversity is stupid- I love diverse people!

For instance: yesterday on the elevator I was with a woman, probably late 20's and she barely spoke a lick of English. I tried making some small talk, she misconstrued my words. But as I left the elevator, she said, "Happy Turkey Day." Cute, right?

Anyways, hope your Thanksgiving is full of love, happiness and most importantly good food and good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment